> Settings > Accounts. Select the account, then tap View Recycle Bin.)
How do I open OneDrive Recycle Bin?
Go to the OneDrive website, and sign in with either your Microsoft account or your work or school account.
- In the navigation pane, select Recycle bin.
- Select the files or folders you want to restore by pointing to each item and clicking the circle check box that appears, and then click Restore.
How do I retrieve files from the cloud?
Recover deleted files on iCloud.com
- In iCloud Drive on iCloud.com, click Recently Deleted in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Click Recover All, or select each file you want to recover, then click Recover.
How do I find my Recycle bin?
There is no Recycle Bin in Android. There is just a Recent Deleted folder in the Photos app. When you delete a photo or a video, it will be moved to the Recent Deleted folder and stay there for 30 days. You can restore it within 30 days.
Where is my Recycle bin icon?
Find the Recycle Bin
- Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings.
- Make sure the check box for Recycle Bin is checked, then select OK. You should see the icon displayed on your desktop.
How do I recover data from Google Cloud?
To restore from a backup:
- (Recommended) Disable Cloud Datastore writes for your application. …
- Open Datastore Admin.
- In the list of available backups, select the backup that you want to restore from.
- Click Restore.
- In the advisory page that is displayed, notice the list of entities with checkboxes.
How do I see whats on my iCloud?
iCloud Drive lets you securely access all of your documents from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Windows PC. When you sign in to iCloud, you have access to iCloud Drive.
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to iCloud Drive.
- In the bottom-right corner, select Recently Deleted items.
- Browse the list of files.
How do I open Recycle Bin without icon?
Show or hide the Recycle Bin
- Select the Start button, then select Settings .
- Select Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings.
- Select the RecycleBin check box > Apply.
How do I open the Recycle Bin on my Samsung?
How to restore from the Recycle Bin?
- 1 Launch the. …
- 2 Long press the photos or videos you would like to move to your Recycle Bin then tap on. …
- 3 Tap on Move to Recycle bin.
- Once deleted the images will be stored within the Recycle bin for 30 days. …
- 5 Select Recycle bin.