Did you learn recycling when you were a child? Yes of course! The importance of recycling is often taught in primary school as it’s part of science education. Besides, when I was little, my mom was really strict in making me recycle some things, so I got used to doing it.
Do you recycle Why answer?
it reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills and incinerators. It also conserves natural resources such as timber, water and minerals. Recycling increases economic security by tapping a domestic source of materials. It also prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials and saves energy.
Do you recycle stuff ielts answer?
Yes, I do. I recycle on a daily basis. I separate the garbage in my house into paper, plastic, glass then take it to the recycling bin which is available in my condominium complex. Along with this, I reuse items as often as possible.
What type of things do you recycle?
- Rigid Plastics/Bottles. – Any plastic bottles or containers found in your kitchen.
- Paper and Cardboard. – Cereal/snack cardboard boxes. …
- Metals. – Tin, aluminum, and steel cans.
- Glass. – Food containers or jars. …
- Loose Plastic Bags. – Plastic shopping bags. …
- Polystyrene Foam Cups or Containers. …
- Soiled Food Items. …
Do you go on a picnic when you were a child?
Did you go on a picnic when you were a child? Yes. definitely. … kids used to go to different locations every weekend and enjoyed a lot.
How do you recycle?
- Recycle right. …
- Do not put recyclables in plastic bags. …
- Donate your old clothes and shoes. …
- Leave lids and labels on plastic bottles. …
- Garden waste belongs in your green waste bin. …
- Conserve water by not rinsing. …
- Take care not to put waste in your recycling bin. …
- Compost food scraps.
Did you go on a picnic when you were a child ielts?
Yes, definitely! I had countless opportunities of going on a picnic when I was little and that’s because my parents love outdoors. We actually have a camper van and we used it a lot when I was a child – traveling to different magnificent places and having picnics.
Do you always try to recycle paper and plastic?
Always. First, I separate the garbage in my house into paper, plastic, glass, etc then take it to the recycling bin which is available in my condominium complex. Along with this, I reuse plastic as often as possible.
Do you like texting?
Yes, I like texting. I think it is the best way to communicate because sometimes we cannot express our feelings face to face, so text messaging is the best method to convey the message to other people. Q2. … Whenever I don’t have time to speak with someone, or don’t want to talk, then I prefer to send messages.
What are the 3 types of recycling?
Here are the three main types of recycling: mechanical, energy and chemical. Every single type is subdivided into minor categories, but understanding them gives us a better idea of how the world processes most of its recyclables. Any of these three main recycling types involves three basic steps.
What things can I not recycle?
- Food waste.
- Food-tainted items (such as: used paper plates or boxes, paper towels, or paper napkins)
- Ceramics and kitchenware.
- Windows and mirrors.
- Plastic wrap.
- Packing peanuts and bubble wrap.
- Wax boxes.
How do you recycle things at home?
Recycling is one of the great ways to recycle old items that usually end up in our trash bin.
40 Old and Unused Items That Can Be Easily Recycled at Home
- Plastic Bags. …
- Milk Cartons. …
- Plastic Water Bottles. …
- Empty Ice Cream Container. …
- Empty Roll-On Deodorant Bottles. …
- Jeans You No Longer Wear. …
- Old Clothing. …
- Clear Plastic Lids.
Did you have barbeque when you were a child?
Did you have barbeque when you were a child? When I was a child, we didn’t cook barbeque at home as we did not have a tandoor or a grill. However, I remember eating it at restaurants and getting takeout from nearby food vendors.
What kind of things do you recycle ielts?
IELTS Vocabulary: Recycling
- We can recycle plastic in other products.
- I recycle biodegradable items, such as food, or any other organic material, in order to make compost.
- I separate food from household waste.
- I segregate food from household waste.
- I keep degradable items separate from non-degradable things.
Why do people like Public Garden Cities?
Why do people live in cities like public gardens? … These contribute stress to their daily lives and so, a change of scene like those state-owned gardens in cities helps them get close to nature, breathe fresh air and more importantly make them get away from all kinds of stress that the city life has.