How can we conserve our vegetation and wildlife Class 8?
National parks, wildlife sanctuaries, biosphere reserves are made to protect our natural vegetation and wildlife. Awareness programmes like social forestry and tree plantation- ‘Vanamahotsava’ are organised to conserve forests, which are a valuable natural resource.
Why and how should we conserve natural vegetation and wildlife?
Conservation of forest
Forest provide us with oxygen, they cause rainfall. Forest prevents soil erosion. Plants are dependent on animals and birds for their pollination and seed dispersal. Forests provide us with various medicines.
Why should we conserve natural vegetation and wildlife Class 8?
The main four reason to conserve natural vegetation are. 1)It play a major role in enhansing the quality of enviornment. 2) It modify local climate ,control soil erosion,support a variety of industries. 3) It provide livlihood for many communities,provide humus to soil and shelter to the wildlife.
Why should we conserve natural vegetation and wildlife Class 9?
To have better control and balance in our ecosystem we need to protect wildlife and natural vegetation.
How can we conserve wildlife?
Habitat destruction is the main threat to 85 percent of all threatened and endangered species, according to the International Union for Conservation of Nature. You can help reduce this threat by planting native trees, restoring wetlands or cleaning up beaches in your area.
Why do we conserve wildlife?
1) we need to conserve wildlife because it protects the ecosystem. Wildlife species can maintain the ecological balance of nature. So we have to save wildlife species. … Because forests are the natural habitats and trees are shelters for wild animals.
How we can conserve natural vegetation and wildlife write in five sentence?
The first and foremost thing that can be done to save the natural vegetation is to stop cultivating the non native plants. Avoid using pesticides, insecticides, and other chemicals on the plants. Plant as many trees as possible. For wildlife, we should protect the endangered animals.
What are the four ways to conserve natural vegetation?
- Set up biosphere reserve, wildlife sanctuaries,national parks.
- Preventing forests from fire.
- Encouraging social awareness programs to plant trees, etc.
- By discouraging the practice of shifting agriculture.
- Restricting quarrying and mining.